Thursday, February 5, 2009

How are you doing?

The last daily-do was a helping hand to those in need; today's is a rough estimate of your less positive impact on the world.  Today you are going to assess of you carbon footprint.  This is only to be used a a broad estimate of you specific actions, but it's a start.

Check out: www.myfootprint.org

*Just so you know, most people that worry about their carbon footprint and take steps to address it are already doing more than the majority of the world.  This is a positive thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I love this; keep 'em coming! I've done the footprint quiz before (was required for a college class), and I failed miserably. But according to my Malawian lifestyle, we'd only need .06 earths to live off of if everyone lived like me. Back here, though, I again fail miserably. How does California life stack up on this one? Can't wait to see what you have up for today!

    ReplyDelete